11. The sound of my family full throttle, laughing!
10. The Mac family Ping Pong Olympics!!! (in close 2nd place the Mac family speed puzzlepoolza)
9. Making Sugar cookies with my Momma. (There is some thing about this classic cookie that never loses its magic for me. )
8. The smell of the Christmas Tree! (and fresh oranges)
7. Feeding our animals extra hay and grain on Christmas morning
6. The song, "Oh Holy Night." I always tear up while singing "Then He appeared and the soul felt its worth." " His law is love and his gospel is peace." "A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices."
5. Christmas movies with my brothers. "Elf," "The Christmas Story," but my all time favorite is the "Sound of Music!"
4. Making fudge for our employees and neighbors and delivering them with a Christmas Carol and or Christmas jig!
3. The Mac family Christmas "Sing a long!" (Last night my youngest nephew sang with all his heart, especially when he thought the song was really rocking.)
2. The smell of Cinnamon rolls baking in the oven Christmas morning.
1. The story of hope, rescue and redemption!
Ps. Its been an amazing first year and I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am so grateful that you want to follow along with me in the farming journey and I look forward to 2015 and plan on sharing more about what it is like to operate an orchard with you all. xoxo your grateful farmer.