1. I absolutely adore this time of year. The air is crisp and smells of ripening pears and apples on the farm. Harvest time truly is a gift and I am lucky to be a farmer.
2. My lil farm addition is completed and is truly all that I could of hoped for and dreamed of. Its seriously so well crafted and designed. Grateful to feel at HOME.
3. We are working on our hard cider again today here on the farm and hope to have our hard cider to share with you all within a month or so. Cheers! (We have sweet cider as well-see pic above!)
4. We sold more peaches to breweries, eateries, friends of our farm, our CSA and fruit stands than we ever have so far! Thanks for helping us break our peach record, friends!
5. We had our first wedding on the farm last weekend and it was a great success(also a learning experience). We have permission to have 30 weddings next year at Mt. View Orchards and are so thankful for all of our neighbors support to help our farm be more financially sustainable.
6. Our CSA members are the best and I am so very grateful that we have weekly supporters of our farm.
7. I confess I am too tired with everything going on to have a house warming party but there have been a few amazing friends who have stopped by cards and little sweet house plants that have totally made my day. I feel so darn loved!
8. I am grateful for all the friends and family who show up for me in practical ways to help me with the busiest time of the year on the farm.
9. I love to take pictures and high light the fruit and blossoms of my farm and one of my pictures made it to the big time and is on the cover of a romance novel. nbd nbd
10. Honeycrisp apples are in season and we have the for sale at our farm stand. (Hip Hip Hooray!)
11. We have such a great farming community in Parkdale, Oregon and I really enjoyed getting to know my farming community better.
12. I am so thankful we have made it through peach harvest and that we are moving towards our last harvest on our farm(apples and winters pears.) Harvest time is so thrilling but is also quite exhausting and I am feeling a little worn out.
13. I am a hopeful woman and I believe all those who HOPE in the Lord, will never be put to shame.(Rom 10:11)
14. I am grateful for our sunflowers, dahlias, barnyard animals(see new Carlos t-shirts/hats above), for our sweet dog lil lady, for my amazing parents, for our awesome and loyal workers, for my helpful brothers and friends who are all rooting for me to save my families farm. xoxox your grateful farmer, Trina