1. I love fridays on the farm. Its my favorite day of the week and the Autumn season is absolutely magical on my farm.
2. We finished picking all our winter pears and its been such a sweet relief! We picked more pears than we have in years and they are big and beautiful. I am thankful we made it through our long harvest season from cherries to apples.
3. I am finding my groove as a farming boss and not being taken out by some of the relational conflict that being a boss requires. My grandfather used to always say get a degree in psychology not agriculture if you want to buy a farm one day. Such TRUTH!
4. There is never enough money at the beginning of the month but somehow there is always enough to pay all my bills. Its been a miracle each month. Last month cost me $90,000, not even kidding.
5. I am so thankful for my friends and parents who have loved me so well in my first year of managing the farm.
6. I am thankful for a good Father who always has a solid future and a hope for me despite my circumstances or set backs.
7. I am grateful for my loyal employees that show up every day and bring their very best. This is really so humbling that I almost cannot contain my gratitude..
8. I am grateful for music. Especially really danceable music!
9. I am thankful for closure and calmness
10. I am grateful for my pastors and my church community who always rally for my dreams and show up for me in practical and tangible ways.
11. I am thankful that nothing is impossible for those who believe.
12. I am grateful that "though sorrow remains for a night, joy comes in the morning." Always xoxo your grateful farmer(Trina)