1. I am so grateful because we have thankfully finished planting all of our baby trees and are almost done planting our blueberry plants. Hooray for more pick your own sections on our farm
2. I am grateful to farm beside my amazing mother and in such a passionate farming community in Parkdale, Oregon.
3. I am thankful that the Wedding Venue is going to be completed this month. If you know someone who loves the idea of getting married in the heart of an orchard at the base of Mt. Hood please head over to our website. So thankful this dream is coming together at long last. I am hopeful to host many happy couples on our farm one day.
4. I am grateful for all the lovely households who joined the All Fruit CSA this year and the many returning homes and our newbies. Thank you for backing a farmer like me, friends. Its not to late to join if you love the idea of having delicious fruit to enjoy all Summer head over to our CSA website.
5. We are so thankful for our beautiful bee's! Our ladies have been pollinating up a storm and we have quite a nice crop out there already. Let's hear it for the BEES!
6. I am grateful for our good health and for healing in my sore spots
7. For the beautiful area that we get to live in. I never get tired of exploring my home town
8. For a fantastic morel mushroom season and wild asparagus. Enough to enjoy and share forward.
9. To peaceful sleep with no fans running all week. Sleep can be such a gift after many nights of being awakened with the fans every few hours. Shout out to all the mommas and the papas who are up often each night.
10. For the kindness of strangers and for sweet surprises left on my front porch. Overwhelmed with thoughtfulness.
11. For the wedding giveaway couple being so incredibly kind and thankful.
12. For older cousins teaching me about Prince and all the spontaneous dances he has inspired in my lifetime.
13. My second year in farming has been so much better than last year and I want to thank you all for following along, sending encouragement, backing me up and believing in the dream. xoxo your grateful farmer, Trina x