1. I cannot be a farmer with out friends of our farm and you guys have blown my mind by all your consistent, generous and strong backing of Mt. View Orchards in my first year!
2. I was in a crazy bad accident in May and I am so grateful to my good Papa that nothing was broken and I am no longer pain. Recovery and Restoration are sweet sweet gifts and my heart is full.
3. We are closer than ever in having our Hard Cider ready and I cannot wait to debut this here on our farm. Thanks for all the patience and encouraging emails and texts as we wait for the rest of our permits to arrive.
4. I have loved and I have lost this year a few times but I still believe in love and know one day that my man will come and find my on the farm one day...
5. You guys bought almost 2000 gallons of fresh pressed cider from us this year and were so very supportive of our Cidery this year. A thousand thank yous.
6. I have some friends who every week would look at me and say, "You've got this, its gonna get better, or you will get through this." These words of life kept me afloat and kept me from losing my mind in some pretty brutal waits. Good Friends are my most rich resource and I am forever grateful for all the love and support this year.
7. To this day I will not be able to tell you how I was able to pay my bills each month. Sincerely it was a flat out miracle. I never had a month but somehow the money was always on time. I paid every single bill and paid all my employees on time.
8. The 2015 harvests were so abundant and sweet. Every year is so different and as a farmer you never know what you are going to get and I am thankful for such a big, beautiful and clean crop.
9. I am a wildly hopeful person and farming is the ultimate profession of hope so we are a good fit for one another. I think I will stick around another year.
10. I say it a lot but because its the most true thing in my life. I hit the jack pot in good parents and I am so grateful for all their endless help and work this year making my 1st year so amazing. I tear up when I think about my mother especially and all the generosity she freely extended to me this year so I could be successful. Always thankful. xoxo your grateful farmer,(Trina)